It is October 2018. How time flies. I decided to do a change to my blogs. I call it a whole new face blog. I still enjoy my ways of Digital art, whimsical. Going to add photos , recipes.
Ideas as I go along.
Please drop in and have a look.
Thank you so much.
Saturday, 6 October 2018
Way Of Life ( I believe in the hands that work, minds that think; in the hearts that Love.
I guess it has been a little while since you have posted. I went through 2 years of hardly creating anything. I use to make something every day. I am 68 now, and am feeling old. Egads! :-) I'm glad you have new knees now. My mother-in-law had both of her hips replaced a couple of months ago, because she was in such pain. She is doing much better now. I hope you are, too! The sun is shining here today, and that always makes me feel much better! :-) By the way, I always wished we lived on a farm. I love farm animals, and would love to have a big garden.
it is a way of life we all NEED, they are the caretakers of the food we eat. God bless our farmers
ReplyDeleteI guess it has been a little while since you have posted. I went through 2 years of hardly creating anything. I use to make something every day. I am 68 now, and am feeling old. Egads! :-) I'm glad you have new knees now. My mother-in-law had both of her hips replaced a couple of months ago, because she was in such pain. She is doing much better now. I hope you are, too! The sun is shining here today, and that always makes me feel much better! :-) By the way, I always wished we lived on a farm. I love farm animals, and would love to have a big garden.
ReplyDelete